Strategies 2.0 offers free training, consultation (previously known as technical assistance), peer learning, and other professional development opportunities both in-person and online. Our services are designed to help organizations and individuals develop the skills, organizational structure, and collaborative relationships necessary to mitigate the risk factors of child abuse and neglect.
Strategies 2.0 applies innovative approaches to promote training and professional development for the family strengthening field. Trainings are designed to:
- Reflect current research-based practices within the field
- Incorporate advances in learning methodology, including shared learning, group participation, reflection, and interactive dialogue
- Provide strength-based approaches to child abuse and neglect
- Prepare participants to take action
- Be accessible to the greatest number of participants
Visit http://strategiesca.org/services/learning-communities/ or click the logo above for more information.